Terminator - Single Volume Single Tone System with 3-Way Toggle Switch (SVST-3T)
The Terminator Single Volume Single Tone System with 3-Way Toggle Switch (SVST-3T) is specially designed for instruments with two pickups utilizing a single volume control and a single tone control. This system features the Terminator 3-Way Toggle switch. The Terminator 3-Way Toggle is a sealed switch with Gold Contacts for Longer Life, Better Conductivity, and Superior Operation.
- One Terminator "Goes 2/11 Volume" Pot
- One Terminator "Killer Tone" Pot
- Mad Hatter Switchcraft Output Jack
- Choice of Mad Hatter Terminator Toggle, Switchcraft, or Gotoh, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Two Polypropylene Tone Capacitors, a .022uF and a .047uF to help find just the right tone.
- Wiring Instructions for both Traditional and Synchronized Operation
Long Switch Lead Wiring Diagrams:
System can also be customized with a Terminator "Yin-Yang" Push/Pull Pots. Select the option that fits your needs best from the drop down menu. The Terminator "Yin-Yang" Push/Pull Pot does require a 3/8" clearance hole. Instruments manufactured outside of the USA will most likely require a slight enlargement of the mounting hole.