Terminator 3/3 - Single Volume Dual Tone System with a 5-Way Selector Switch for SSS (SVDT-3/3)
The Terminator 3/3 Single Volume Dual Tone System with 5-Way Selector Switch for Three Single Coils (SVDT-3/3) is specifically designed for instruments with three single coil pickups. This instrument would utilize a single volume control and dual tone controls.
As part of the Transformer Series, the Terminator 3/3 system brings the most out of your triple single coil equipped guitar. When in standard operating mode the Terminator 3/3 5-Way Selector switch selects the pickup combinations you know and love in positions 1-5. Engage the Terminator 3/3 Yin-Yang P/P Pot and hear three new amazing pickup selections to bring the most out of your guitar. When engaged positions 1-5 will have the following pickup combinations:
- Bridge & Middle pickups in series
- Bridge & Middle pickups in parallel (same as standard mode)
- Bridge & Middle pickups in series and in parallel with Neck pickup
- Middle & Neck pickups in parallel (same as standard mode)
- Middle & Neck pickups in series
Having the pickups in Series provides a warmer tone similar to a humbucker. This provides thicker fuller rhythm and lead tones to inspire your playing and take your playing to another level.
The Dual Tone controls also offer another level of control by being dedicated to each operating mode with the Terminator "Killer Tone" Pot as the master tone control for standard mode and the Terminator 3/3 Yin-Yang P/P Pot as the master tone control for the modified mode. This will allow you to independently control the tone for each operating mode. Both tone controls will have an effect on positions 2 & 4 in both modes.
- One Terminator "Goes 2/11 Volume" Pot
- One Terminator "Killer Tone" Pot
- One Terminator 3/3 Yin-Yang P/P Pot
- Mad Hatter Switchcraft Output Jack
- Terminator 3/3 5-Way Super Selector Switch
- Two Polypropylene Tone Capacitors, a .022uF and a .047uF to help find just the right tone.
- Wiring Instructions
The Terminator 3/3 "Yin-Yang" P/P comes standard as a Push/Pull Pot. It is also available in a Push/Push option. Both require a 3/8" clearance mounting hole.
The Terminator 3/3 Selector Switch and "Yin-Yang P/P Tone Pot is specific to the 3/3 system and can not be interchanged with other systems.
***This system requires 1.5" of clearance within in the control cavity for the switch. May not fit in some Ibanez S-Series guitars.***
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical(s) know to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.