Terminator - Single Volume Single Tone System with 5-Way Selector Switch & Blend Pot (SVST-5SB)
The Terminator Single Volume Single Tone System with 5-Way Selector Switch and Blend Pot (SVST-5SB) is specially designed for instruments with three pickups utilizing a single volume control and a single tone control.
The Terminator SVST-5SB incorporates a No-Load Blend Pot that blends the Bridge and Neck Pickups together for more tonal options.
- One Terminator "Goes 2/11 Volume" Pot
- One Terminator "Killer Tone" Pot
- One Terminator Blend Pot
- Mad Hatter Switchcraft Output Jack
- Terminator 5S CRL 5-Way Selector Switch
- Two Polypropylene Tone Capacitors, a .022uF and a .047uF to help find just the right tone.
- Wiring Instructions for both Traditional and Synchronized Operation
System can also be customized with a Terminator "Yin-Yang" Coil Tap Push/Pull Pots. Select the option that fits your needs best from the drop down menu. The Terminator "Yin-Yang" Push/Pull Pot does require a 3/8" clearance hole. Instruments manufactured outside of the USA will most likely require a slight enlargement of the mounting hole.
Looking for a system in this configuration with additional tonal options? Check out the following Transformer Terminator Systems for your pickup configuration: