Terminator 4/3 - Single Volume Dual Tone System with a 5-Way Selector Switch for HSS (SVDT-4/3)
The Terminator 4/3 Single Volume Dual Tone System with 5-Way Selector Switch for HSS (SVST-4/3) is specifically designed for instruments with a humbucker and two single coil pickups. This instrument would utilize a single volume and two tone controls.
The Terminator 4/3 system brings the most out of your HSS equipped guitar. When in standard operating mode the Terminator 4/3 5-Way Selector switch selects the pickup combinations you know and love in positions 1-5. Engage the Terminator 4/3 Yin-Yang P/P Pot and hear four new amazing pickup selections to bring the most out of your guitar. When engaged positions 1-5 will have the following pickup combinations:
- Bridge pickup only, same as in standard mode to provide that anchor setting
- Bridge pickup split, for a thin bright tone
- Bridge with Middle and Neck pickups in series, this position sounds similar to two humbucker pickups
- Bridge & Neck pickups in parallel, simular to the tele twang with more meat
- Middle & Neck pickups in series, sounds similar to a neck position humbucker
Having the pickups in Series provides a warmer tone similar to a humbucker. This provides thicker fuller rhythm and lead tones to inspire your playing and take your playing to another level.
- One Terminator "Goes 2/11 Volume" Pot
- One Terminator 4/3 Yin-Yang P/P Pot
- Mad Hatter Switchcraft Output Jack
- Terminator 4/3 5-Way Super Selector Switch
- Two Polypropylene Tone Capacitors, a .022uF and a .047uF to help find just the right tone.
- Wiring Instructions
The Terminator 3/3 "Yin-Yang" Push/Pull Pot does require a 3/8" clearance hole. Instruments manufactured outside of the USA will most likely require a slight enlargement of the mounting hole.