Terminator 4/2 - Dual Volume Dual Tone System With 3-Way Toggle (DVDT-4/2) for Dual Humbucker
The Terminator 4/2 Dual Volume Dual Tone System With 3-Way Toggle (DVDT-4/2) is specially designed for instruments with two humbucker pickups with coil splitting capabilities. This system features two 4/2 Yin-Yang P/P Pots, one for each pickup. When engaged the 4/2 Yin-Yang P/P Pot will not only split its respective humbucker pickup, but also change that pickup's Goes 2/11 Volume Pot from 500K to 250k for a more authentic single coil sound.
This system also features the Terminator 3-Way Toggle switch. The Terminator 3-Way Toggle is a sealed switch with Gold Contacts for Longer Life, Better Conductivity, and Superior Operation.
- Two Terminator "Goes 2/11 Volume" Pots
- Two 500k 4/2 Yin-Yang P/P Pots
- Mad Hatter Switchcraft Output Jack
- Choice of Mad Hatter Terminator Toggle, Switchcraft, or Gotoh, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Two Polypropylene Tone Capacitors, a .022uF and a .047uF.
- Wiring Instructions
The Terminator 4/2 "Yin-Yang" P/P comes standard as a Push/Pull Pots. It is also available in Push/Push Pots for an additional $20 upon request. Inquire at email@example.com. Both require a 3/8" clearance mounting hole.