Terminator Single Volume Single Tone System Kit with 4-Way Selector Switch (SVST-4S)
The Terminator Single Volume Single Tone System with 4-Way Selector Switch (SVST-4S) is specially designed for instruments with two pickups utilizing a single volume control and a single tone control.
This System is designed for the popular 4-Way Telecaster Mod. System includes a high quality 4-Way OakGrigsby Selector Switch that delivers the standard Telecaster tones in positions 1-3, but delivers a louder beefier tone in position 4 with both pickups in series. The switch position are as follows:
- Position 1 - Bridge Pickup
- Position 2 - Bridge & Neck Pickups in Parallel
- Position 3 - Neck Pickup
- Position 4 - Bridge & Neck Pickups in Series
- One Terminator "Goes 2/11 Volume" Pot
- One Terminator "Killer Tone" Pot
- Mad Hatter Switchcraft Output Jack
- Terminator OakGrigsby 4-Way Selector Switch
- Two Polypropylene Tone Capacitors, a .022uF and a .047uF to help find just the right tone.
- Wiring Instructions for both Traditional and Synchronized Operation
Click Here for SVST-4S Wiring Diagram
Click Here for SVST-4S Wiring Diagram Synchronized Operation
Click Here for SVST-4S Wiring Diagram with P/P Pot
Click Here for SVST-4S Wiring Diagram with P/P Pot Synchronized Operation
System can also be customized with a Mad Hatter "Yin-Yang" Coil Splitting Push/Pull Pot. Select the option that fits your needs best from the drop down menu. The Terminator "Yin-Yang" Push/Pull Pot does require a 3/8" clearance hole. Instruments manufactured outside of the USA will most likely require a slight enlargement of the mounting hole.
*Very Important Note - The installation of this Kit will require the neck pickup cover ground wire (if connected) must be disconnected from black pickup wire. Separate ground wire to cover is recommended.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical(s) know to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.