Terminator 3/3 - Single Volume Single Tone System with 5-Way Selector Switch for SSS (SVST-3/3)
The Terminator 3/3 Single Volume Single Tone System with 5-Way Selector Switch for Three Single Coils (SVST-3/3) is specifically designed for instruments with three single coil pickups. This instrument would utilize a single volume and single tone controls.
As part of the Transformer Series, the Terminator 3/3 system brings the most out of your triple single coil equipped guitar. When in standard operating mode the Terminator 3/3 5-Way Selector switch selects the pickup combinations you know and love in positions 1-5. Engage the Terminator 3/3 Yin-Yang P/P Pot and hear three new amazing pickup selections to bring the most out of your guitar. When engaged positions 1-5 will have the following pickup combinations:
- Bridge & Middle pickups in series
- Bridge & Middle pickups in parallel (same as standard mode)
- Bridge & Middle pickups in series and in parallel with Neck pickup
- Middle & Neck pickups in parallel (same as standard mode)
- Middle & Neck pickups in series
Having the pickups in Series provides a warmer tone similar to a humbucker. This provides thicker fuller rhythm and lead tones to inspire your playing and take your playing to another level.
- One Terminator "Goes 2/11 Volume" Pot
- One Terminator 3/3 Yin-Yang P/P Pot
- Mad Hatter Switchcraft Output Jack
- Terminator 3/3 5-Way Super Selector Switch
- Two Polypropylene Tone Capacitors, a .022uF and a .047uF to help find just the right tone.
- Wiring Instructions
The Terminator 3/3 "Yin-Yang" P/P comes standard as a Push/Pull Pot. It is also available in a Push/Push option. Both require a 3/8" clearance mounting hole.
Click here for SVST-3/3 Wiring Diagram
The Terminator 3/3 Selector Switch and "Yin-Yang P/P Tone Pot is specific to the 3/3 system and can not be interchanged with other systems.
***This system requires 1.5" of clearance within in the control cavity for the switch. May not fit in some guitars.***
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical(s) know to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.