Terminator - Mid-Boost 3/3
The Mad Hatter Terminator - Mid-Boost 3/3 is a Terminator version of the mid-boost pre-amp found in the Clapton model Strats combined with our Terminator 3/3 System.
As part of the Transformer Series, the Terminator 3/3 system brings the most out of your triple single coil equipped guitar. When in standard operating mode the Terminator 3/3 5-Way Selector switch selects the pickup combinations you know and love in positions 1-5. Engage the Terminator 3/3 Yin-Yang P/P Pot and hear three new amazing pickup selections to bring the most out of your guitar. When engaged positions 1-5 will have the following pickup combinations:
- Bridge & Middle pickups in series
- Bridge & Middle pickups in parallel (same as standard mode)
- Bridge & Middle pickups in series and in parallel with Neck pickup
- Middle & Neck pickups in parallel (same as standard mode)
- Middle & Neck pickups in series
Having the pickups in Series provides a warmer tone similar to a humbucker. This provides thicker fuller rhythm and lead tones to inspire your playing and take your playing to another level.
- Fender™ Mid-Boost Pre-Amp
- One Terminator 50k Volume Pot
- One Terminator Mid-Boost 3/3 Yin-Yang P/P Pot
- One Terminator Killer Tone Pot
- Mad Hatter Switchcraft Output Jack
- Terminator 3/3 5-Way Super Selector Switch
- Two Tone Capacitors to help find the right tone
- Wiring Instructions
Click here for Mid-Boost-3/3 Wiring Diagram
***Both Fender Musical Instruments Corporation and Eric Clapton are registered trademarks. Furthermore, neither Fender or Eric Clapton endorse or use this product.***
***This system requires 1.5" of clearance within in the control cavity for the switch. May not fit in some guitars.***
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical(s) know to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.