Terminator - Single Volume Dual Tone System with 6-Way Selector Switch (SVDT-6S)
The Mad Hatter Terminator Single Volume Dual Tone System (SVDT-6S) is specially designed for instruments with three pickups utilizing a single volume control and two tone controls. This system uses the Terminator OakGrisby 6-Way Selector switch which provide the following pickup combinations:
- Position 1 - Bridge Pickup
- Position 2 - Bridge and Middle Pickups
- Position 3 - Middle Pickup
- Position 4 - Middle and Neck Pickups
- Position 5 - Neck Pickup
- Position 6 - Neck and Bridge Pickups
- One Terminator "Goes 2/11 Volume" Pot
- Two Terminator "Killer Tone" Pots
- Mad Hatter Switchcraft Output Jack
- Terminator OakGrisby 6-Way Selector Switch
- Two Polypropylene Tone Capacitors, a .022uF and a .047uF.
- Wiring Instructions
The system can also be customized with a Terminator "Yin-Yang" Coil Splitting Push/Pull Pot. Select the option that fits your needs best from the drop down menu. The Terminator "Yin-Yang" Push/Pull Pot does require a 3/8" clearance hole. Instruments manufactured outside of the USA will most likely require a slight enlargement of the mounting hole.
Click here for SVDT-6S Wiring Diagram
Click here for SVDT-6S Wiring Diagram with One P/P Pot
Click here for SVDT-6S Wiring Diagram with Two P/P Pots
**Very Important! This system requires a modification for full travel of the selector switch. Please see the following video.**
*Important! System may not fit is certain Fender "Squire" models without some wood removal. Wood would need to be removed adjacent to area of the selector switch.*
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical(s) know to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.