Terminator-Single Volume Single Tone System with 5-Way Selector Switch for Dual Humbucker (SVST-IBZ)
The Mad Hatter Solderless Single Volume Single Tone System with 5-Way Selector Switch for Dual Humbucker (SVST-IBZ) is specially designed for instruments with two humbucker pickups utilizing a single volume control and a single tone control. This is very similar to switching options made famous in Ibanez guitars. However, our design provides hum cancelling single coil sounds in position two. We have also updated this system to where position four is now only the neck pickup split.
When installed following the instructions provided, the switch positions will be as follows:
Position 1 - Bridge Pickup Full Humbucker
Position 2 - Bridge & Neck Pickups Split for Hum Cancelling
Position 3 - Bridge & Neck Pickups Full Humbucker
Position 4 - Neck Pickup Split
Position 5 - Neck Pickup Full Humbucker
- One Terminator "Goes 2/11 Volume" Pot
- One Terminator "Killer Tone" Pot
- Mad Hatter Switchcraft Output Jack
- Terminator OakGrigsby 5-Way Selector Super Switch
- Two Polypropylene Tone Capacitors, a .022uF and a .047uF to help find just the right tone.
- Wiring Instructions for both Traditional and Synchronized Operation
System has the option of a standard Switchcraft Output Jack or the longer Switchcraft Barrel Output Jack typically found on many Ibanez instruments. Select the option that best fits for needs from the drop down menu.
***This system requires 1.5" of clearance within in the control cavity for the switch. May not fit in some Ibanez S-Series guitars.***