Terminator Single Volume Single Tone System Kit with 4-Way Selector Switch (SVST-4S)
The Terminator Single Volume Single Tone System with 4-Way Selector Switch (SVST-4S) is specially designed for instruments with two pickups utilizing a single volume control and a single tone control.
This System is designed for the popular 4-Way Telecaster Mod. System includes a high quality 4-Way OakGrigsby Selector Switch that delivers the standard Telecaster tones in positions 1-3, but delivers a louder beefier tone in position 4 with both pickups in series. The switch position are as follows:
- Position 1 - Bridge Pickup
- Position 2 - Bridge & Neck Pickups in Parallel
- Position 3 - Neck Pickup
- Position 4 - Bridge & Neck Pickups in Series
- One Terminator "Goes 2/11 Volume" Pot
- One Terminator "Killer Tone" Pot
- Mad Hatter Switchcraft Output Jack
- Terminator OakGrigsby 4-Way Selector Switch
- Two Polypropylene Tone Capacitors, a .022uF and a .047uF to help find just the right tone.
- Wiring Instructions for both Traditional and Synchronized Operation
System can also be customized with a Mad Hatter "Yin-Yang" Coil Tap Push/Pull Pot. Select the option that fits your needs best from the drop down menu. The Terminator "Yin-Yang" Push/Pull Pot does require a 3/8" clearance hole. Instruments manufactured outside of the USA will most likely require a slight enlargement of the mounting hole.
*Very Important Note - The installation of this Kit will require the neck pickup cover ground wire (if connected) must be disconnected from black pickup wire. Separate ground wire to cover is recommended.